As the owner or operator of a small to midsize manufacturing company, your livelihood hinges on your ability to fulfill customer orders while also controlling operating costs. While these goals may sound simple, manufacturers often face a host of financial demands that can hinder growth and success. Below is a look at some of the most common barriers to success and the ways that Evergreen Funding can help manufacturers overcome those challenges.
What are some key funding challenges facing manufacturing brands?
Before we explore the reasons why manufacturing companies choose Evergreen Funding, it is helpful to explore some of the top finance-related challenges facing manufacturers. They include:
- Lack of capital to take on new projects: Taking on new customers and fulfilling large orders requires significant cash flow that many manufacturers lack.
- Inability to fund new product lines: Few things are more frustrating than being unable to launch a new product line due to financial strain.
- Overwhelming operating costs: Stagnant cash flow or slow activity can hinder a manufacturer’s ability to cover monthly operating costs.
- Difficulty paying vendors: Paying vendors and suppliers on time can be difficult when sales are sluggish or customers are late paying their invoices.
These financial strains can often put manufacturers in the uncomfortable position of having to rely solely on customer receivables to free up cash to cover payroll, rent, and other basic expenses. Failure to address these barriers can limit productivity and profits for manufacturers, and may even lead to a tarnished industry reputation or loss of customers and revenue.
Why do manufacturers choose Evergreen Funding to overcome these challenges?
As a manufacturing company, you have a number of options to help your business weather the financial challenges outlined above. From traditional bank loans to lines of credit, there are multiple ways to relieve financial hardships for your company. The financial experts with Evergreen Funding will evaluate your business to determine how they can best enhance your financial security. Here are some reasons why they are the preferred choice for manufacturers in need of capital:
1) An extensive variety of services
Service variety is important in the manufacturing industry because some companies require a blended approach to achieve financial stability. Here is a look at some of the services Evergreen Funding offers:
- Invoice Factoring: With factoring, Evergreen Funding purchases your open invoices at a discount once you have fulfilled customer orders. Invoice factoring is a good option for manufacturers who experience a financial crunch because they have to extend lengthy payment terms to their customers.
- Loan consolidation: Some manufacturers are unable to maximize their profits or gain any financial traction because they are paying off multiple high-interest loans. Evergreen Funding relieves this financial stress by offering solutions to consolidate debt through factoring.
- Purchase order funding: This solution provides manufacturers with a cash advance that is used to pay vendors for materials needed to fill customer orders. Used in conjunction with factoring, manufacturers are able to maintain their financial obligations to vendors while retaining customers through order fulfillment.
2) Customized solutions
No two manufacturers are exactly alike in terms of their financial situation. The Evergreen Funding team takes the time to review each manufacturer’s history and current financial circumstances. They will propose a customized factoring plan that reflects the specific needs of your business, and augment it with rates that align with your payment trends.
3) Superb accessibility
Their leadership team and support staff is easily accessible by phone and email. Clients can also contact them through their website, via live chat, or through their social media sites to ensure a level of accessibility that is second to none. Additionally, you can access your client portal and have access to your reports directly through their website 24/7.
4) Careful vendor selection
Vendor selection plays a key role in the attractive rates and efficient service Evergreen Funding’s clients receive. By choosing vendors that are established, dependable, and flexible, Evergreen Funding is able to maintain a competitive edge in the financial service provider industry.
5) Invested leaders
Evergreen Funding’s leadership team is committed to providing manufacturers with the highest level of expertise and support. Their leaders have decades of combined experience in finance, asset-based lending, as well as owning and working with small businesses. Manufacturers appreciate their impressive track record of success within the manufacturing industry, as well as their dedication to remaining on the cutting edge of the financial services industry.
What makes Evergreen Funding unique?
The Evergreen difference begins with the realization that every manufacturing company is unique. Their team of financial experts know that there is no “one size fits all” approach that works for all manufacturers. They take the time to evaluate your individual business model alongside your key objectives to develop a solution that will help you achieve growth, while enabling you to meet your day-to-day financial responsibilities. Here are a few of the qualities that make Evergreen Funding unique:
- Transparency: They clearly outline all applicable fees to ensure that there are no unexpected surprises.
- Impressive Experience: Evergreen Funding’s team has years of combined experience helping businesses overcome financial barriers to success.
- Fair Rates: They provide the highest level of service while keeping rates competitive.
- Open Communication: Their team strives to be as accessible and responsive as possible to your needs and inquiries.
- Referral Program: Evergreen Funding is proud to offer an attractive referral program to consultants, clients, and brokers who refer new customers.
What should you do today if you are facing funding challenges?
If funding challenges are preventing your manufacturing business from growing and prospering, the best step you can take is to seek the expertise of an experienced leader in the commercial finance industry. Whether you are facing a temporary cash flow hurdle or lack the capital to launch a new product line, Evergreen Funding is here to provide funding solutions designed to meet the unique needs of your business.
We invite you to contact us to learn about the many ways we can help your manufacturing business overcome financial challenges. Getting started with Evergreen Funding is quick and easy, and we can put your company back on the path to financial security within a matter of hours upon receipt of your completed application. Best of all, you are under no obligation to use our services once you receive a proposal. We look forward to serving as your trusted solution for all of your funding needs!